What a game!

The Celtics never quit and it paid off as Walker banked in a 3 off the glass
with 1.2 seconds left to put us up by 1 before Kobe hit what looked like the
winner before the refs waved it off. Replay showed the ball still on his
fingertips as the clock hit zeros.
Kobe's pump fake almost sent Pierce into the front row but it also forced him
to use too much time to get the shot off.

The way this game started it looked like it would be a painful night for the
Celtics as the Lakers couldn't miss. Fortunately, while our defense couldn't
curb their shooting it did cause turnovers and kept us from getting blown off
the court.

Walker: 30 pts, 14 reb, 10 assists. Pierce 33 pts, 16 of them on free throws,
8 reb.

Strickland injured with what was termed a thigh bruise but looked more like a
knee on knee collision.

Just like that we have the second best record in the conference again as we
see-saw past Milwaukee/Detroit.

George