WE BEAT L.A.!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

The Celtics Were out rebounded.  They were shooting at a much lower
percentage then the Lakers.  Shaq his some 80% of his free throws.  The
Celtics opened the game with some of the most careless offensive I've seen
in ages as the Lakers shot the ball at about a 73% clip.  Paul Pierce
missed three consecutive free throws.  The Lakers held the lead for 47
minutes and 58.2 seconds out of a possible 48 minutes, often by double
digits.  Kobe's last second game winning shot was ruled by the officials to
be a shade too late--the replay verified this extremely close call

But the Good Guys won.

And I taped the game.  I'm going to really enjoy this for a long time to
come!!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle---WE BEAT L.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!