re: [...] Where do we go from here? - RealGM

> From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>

> I love it when people say "what you're saying is ..."  What I am saying is
> that this team is headed in the right direction for the first time in
> recent
> memory.  I'm sorry that it's not enough for some people but it takes time
> build a strong team unless you luck out.
>
> Give the front office an opportunity to do their job before you wail about
> flotsam like Milt.  If you can't be happy about our record...oh well.  We
> may
> not be the NBA version of the Patriots this year but progress is being
> made in
> increments.

Jesus.  No doubt, people.  Many of you are acting like we're not a .566
team.  There's about as much negative criticism and unsubstantiated drivel
as when Il Duce was in charge -- which is all the more disturbing because
of the turnaround in record.  What gives?

Bird