Re: Wallace hints that Forte was a mistake

I am rereading Josh's article and Wallace's double talk really starts to
stick out. Note how Wallace first uses football and Tom Brady as an example
as a guy who takes a few years to develop and then later says that you can't
use football and Tom Brady as an example saying that Tom Brady types (guys
out of left field) don't happen. Well what about Haywood, Parker and Tinsley
(picked 20 and below, it looks like we are dumping our next year's 20 or
below pick)?...I like Wallace and I like his drafting for athleticism. But it
is ok to say that they missed out on Haywood, Parker and Tinsley. He can
conclude it by saying that he hopes that Obie will get Forte some playing
time so he can make up for it and maybe suprise a few
people....Dissappointing read again.....

DJessen33