Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Where do we go from here? - RealGM

> From: JB <JBMetzEA@yahoo.com>
>
>        What gets me about this, is that it was all out there, for everyone
> to see, at Shaw's this summer.
>        The team started out, unable to score, with Palacio at the point.
> As
> soon as El-Amin got the starting job; [...]

Oh, no.

> Some of you may think I'm just on another El-Amin rant and I know that
> I've been shrill and relentless on this aspect, but for those of you who
> were at Shaw's, or even watched a game with him and one without him, will
> know what I am talking about.

Why ... uh ... no, Jim, we don't think that ... uh, all right, I'm just
glad you mentioned it first.  Anyway, just wanted to point out your
fallacy in the previous paragraph.  I watched the Shaw's games that were
televised; I saw El-Amin.  And I know what you're talking about -- and I
don't agree.  Please don't make it seem like it's so obvious anyone who
saw the games will just *have* to agree with you, Jim.  Some of us
actually think Khalid El-Amin may actually be ... wait for it ... too
short for the NBA.  And is a defensive liability.  Apparently, many NBA
GMs feel similarly.  Could be wrong, though.  Personally, I don't mind
your manic depression, just wish you'd focus on another (read: non-El-Amin)
  topic for a while, but it's your choice, of course.

Bird