Re: on O'brien

In a message dated 2/18/02 1:03:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, gkir@tjc.edu
writes:

> Gene  (looking forward to real intensity tomorrow night)

Count me in among the old guys who stil think a Celtic-Laker game is one not
to be missed.  Sure, one team is great, the other isn't; no more Forum and
Grimy Gahden; no more seeing this game on Super Bowl Sunday (which it was for
years); but I don't care.  The Cs are probably going to get whupped against a
Laker team coming home after a frustrating loss to Portland, maybe with a
well-rested Shaq, but every so often they just pull one out of nowhere. Maybe
tomorrow is the night.
 - Doug