RE: [Celtics' Stuff

I've noted before Rodney White was a redshirt Freshman
who isn't even the same age as Joe Johnson. Oddly enough,
he's a full 12-months older (born one year and one day
apart). As far as I'm concerned, they each had one
healthy season of NCAA ball and both played great.

We all know that Kedrick played zero more games of NCAA
ball than all the guys I mentioned.

The other lotto picks played pro or NCAA ball for at
least three seasons, except Eddie Griffin (who initially
struggled as much as the other seven names I lumped
together). These eight players are all in the same boat.

---

After our starting guards were held to one FG a piece
versus Seattle, and Strickland chipped in with a 3-10,
maybe this can mean more minutes for Joe Johnson or
Kedrick Brown as anticipated. I hope so.

As long as they can play defense as well as advertised,
they could contribute by the playoff season. That would
be ideal news for the team.

Although we were hoping for a weekend sweep, it puts
things in a better light that Seattle whupped the Kings
(26-1 at home) and Portland defeated the Lakers. Both
opponents are playing really well right now.

But we need two more wins on this trip, starting with the
next one. ;-)

Go Celts!

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
Pour crier votre adresse : http://www.nomade.fr/courrier/ouvrir.asp