Re: Apparently Paul Silas does.

Again, I never said Russell was not a good player or  could not teach big
men who want to learn. Maybe you are proving my point though, I can't say I
have really seen lot of progress in our big men. We have not had a decent
Center since the Chief.

Imagine Andre Miller in Celtic Green. Miller for V, an unproven three toed
sloth? Boy the brass really blew that one, EW instead of Finley, the Mercer
& Billups draft(not much talent in that one but don't draft someone to play
a position they never have well), the Moiso (The best athlete in the draft?)
experiment, then this years crop of lost souls.

Not a lot of high marks for this teams scouting and player evaluation
skills. These move have set the Celtics back years. I am just tired of
hearing "Wait 'til next year"

I also don't buy the hind sight is 20/20 when these guys spend hours looking
at film and seeing them in person. How did we select Jo Forte instead of a
guy like Brendan Heywood that could have helped us immediately?