Re: Interesting thought from Dr. Jack

At 16:21 2/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Dr. Jack Ramsay: (4:07 PM ET ) I haven't heard that...and I don't think the
>Celtics have either...the Cs would jump at that if offered, but it won't
>happen. Twan and Kedrick will stay put...look for Kedrick to get more
>minutes.

I can't believe he'd say that, given his connection to the Celtics. That's
something Pitino would do. It's gonna get back to Toine, and he won't be
happy.

Speaking of chats, did anyone watch the show Antoine was supposed to appear
on (Unscripted), or know if a transcript of it is available on the web?