Interesting thought from Dr. Jack

This was in his chat yesterday. The question is far-fetched nonsense, but I
thought Dr. Jack's response was interesting, in light of his connection to
O'Brien and the C's. "The Cs would jump at that if offered"-Mark

Nlandu Betts (Boston): Any truth to the Antoine and Kedrick Brown for
Rasheed Wallace and Bonzie Wells trade talk?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: (4:07 PM ET ) I haven't heard that...and I don't think the
Celtics have either...the Cs would jump at that if offered, but it won't
happen. Twan and Kedrick will stay put...look for Kedrick to get more
minutes.