2nd half of basketball season

Hi Folks:

Now that all-star weekend is behind us, we can get reenergized and get some
wins on this road trip. The first four games do not scare me but its four
games in five nights. It is vital to get off to a good start. Hopefully
Kedrick Brown will be back. Getting Joe Johnson off is paramount and getting
him out of the passive mode. Maybe that Rookies game got him off the schniede.
Chuck Daly, the rookies coach, said Joe Johnson is the missing piece to the
Celtic puzzle. We need his energy to get us over the top because he can give
us a lot more than Strickland or Williams. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com