Re: No trades!

In a message dated 2/7/2002 2:01:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, gh18@juno.com
writes:

> Do not be suprised to see the Celtics draft a power forward in the 1st
> round of the draft and move walker to the 3 and Pierce to the two.

In the useless speculation department, NBADraft.net projects the 2002 draft
with weekly updates based on the current standings. Right now Carlos Boozer
is projected to go at 21 with the Celtics picking 22. Wouldn't he be the
conventional PF that many are clamoring for? With our loss to the Kings we
moved into a tie for that 21st pick. Let's face it -- even if we win 4 of 7
on the roadtrip we'll probably slip a spot or two. Toronto (with whom we're
tied), Washington & Detroit all have 21 losses like we do. I think we can
hold off all three in the long run but I'm not so sure about Philly if
Iverson stays healthy and then there's the Magic who are as unpredictable as
anyone.

Like I said, useless speculation. At least at this point.

George