No trades!

We should hold on to what we have!  Getting guys like Mohammad, Jackson,
and Fizer would be like putting a band aid on shotgun wound.  We are an
average team being patient and putting the puzzle together.

We have not looked this good in years.  The puzzle will be complete when
Kenny Anderson's high contract is up.  We then will make our move for
that impactbig man.  When Kenny's contract is up, which is 9 million this
year, we will have Philly's pick and our pick to deal. Check out the free
agent list for 2003/2204

Do not be suprised to see the Celtics draft a power forward in the 1st
round of the draft and move walker to the 3 and Pierce to the two.

Greg
gh18@juno.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.