Re: Celtics have to get bigger!!!

In a message dated 2/5/2002 11:24:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

> Fizer and Miller for Battie and Johnson?

Not if I'm the GM. Battie is our best center now and enjoys a chemistry with
our other players, something Miller might not. Including him in this trade
could backfire. I would either forget Miller and focus just on Fizer or send
Vitaly instead of Battie and sweeten it with a future draft pick if need be.
JJ could actually turn out to be the best player in this trade but that's a
risk worth taking considering the makeup of our roster.

George