No Subject

Coach Don Nelson said that small ball must end in Dallas. "Everything will
now be in preparation of the playoffs," Nelson told the Dallas Morning News.
"No matter who we play in the playoffs, we have to be able to play a bigger
lineup. The playoffs are a little different."

And this from a piece by Jeffrey Denberg...

Do you like the Celtics? As entertainment, yes, but it's hard to take a team
seriously when it shoots three-pointers with utter abandon, regardless of
time and circumstance. Besides, the Celtics simply don't have the muscle to
play the post-season grind games. Don't take the Celts too seriously.