Re: [Celtics' Stuff Common denominator

"But hey, this team
wasn't supposed to be any good until 2003, right?" --

Unofrtuantely, I think this is the way ownership and management is thinking.
Well, we have stunk so long the fans should be happy just to make the payoffs,
etc. The thing is if they just went out and got someone, anyone up front and
showed a commitment to making it to the finals, I think there would be a better
turnout (bottom line, Mr Gaston) and more support from us fickle fans. Heck,
(Go) Pats fans need somewhere to go until it warms up. The East is wide open,
even Milwaukee can be beat in  a long series, but I fear Paul and Twoine will be
out of gas and we will be looking at a 3 and out scenario unless we can give
them a little help (up front) and rest.

Peace