Strickland helps us forget JJ

Found the 3rd scorer. Averaging around 16 last few games. Today 16  pts., 7
boards, and 6 assists. And this is from a guy that has taken some hard hits
and spent a lot of time on the floor.   Walker has hit only 50% of his shots 5
times in 46 games. Weird for a power forward, but we have a weird situation
and it's working.

OB kept some minutes down early for Pierce, Anderson and Battie, it paid off.

Playing rookies: I don't buy it. JJ got 2 minutes today. That's enough. He's
in a funk. He'll have to work it out. I don't mind him missing assignments,
but he's supposed to be a shooter, where did that go . Celtic wins are too
precious. Besides, Strickland has replaced him, it's a tough life.

L8ter
DanF