Re: predictable wall

Just want to make sure I understand your point. You could just as easily
could say that they need "rebounding and scoring and the ability to catch
the ball consistently more than anything else from our centers, not....what
is it they give the team again?" You certainly aren't putting all the blame
on Walker for the team's lack of rebounding. How many boards was he
averaging before he got hurt? And you certainly aren't saying that this
would be a better team with a one dimensional rebounding pf like PJ Brown,
are you? He'll give you what you want. All rebounding all the time and no
ball handling. That seems to be what a lot of people on list want at pf. I'm
sure the team could put Antoine on the block and get just the power forward
you want. Should they? Does the team beat the big boys with PJ Brown at pf
instead of Antoine?

Paul M.

> Cheers.  I'm not totally down on our prospects.  We may win the next two.
But as others have pointed out, we need rebounding more than anything else
from our PF, not ballhandling.  We won't beat the big boys with him out
front.