Re: [Celtics' Stuff Don't sugarcoat it, Marc. How do you REALLY feel?

 Wallace & Co. feel that patience is the best virtue and there is some type
of master plan, we can't say for sure.

CeltsSteve
        *******************
   I really don't relate well to this concept of a master plan, that has
it's main premise, that making the playoffs is sufficient. I want to think,
that my management is always trying to improve the team and is always
thinking about a championship, this year.
   If there are constraints about salary cap, that can't be avoided, so be
it, but at least be working on some immediate help. The luxury tax will not
be a problem this season, so rotate some cheap free agents in, until you
find replacements for Blount and Palacio. They are not playing, they will
not be part of that "master plan," so why not try to find someone who will.
   As for the rookies not playing; if that "master plan" is to succeed, some
years down the road, why are we playing Walter McCarty, who certainly will
not be part of it?  What we seem to have here, is a coach who wants to win
every game (now that's novel) and an owner/GM, who don't want to recognize
that a few minor adjustments and at least the will to keep trying, could
work wonders. All you have to do is look at the Patriots or the '67' Red
Sox.

        JB

                  Unchain My Heart !