Observation on the C's opponents

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but when a team that has just
played the Celtics plays it's next game, they usually lose.

While things may be a little tough right now, I find it encouraging that playing
the Celtics is so demanding that very few teams have enough left to emerge
victorious in their next game.

On another note, elsewhere it was written that McHale had wanted to work with
the Celtics but was spurned by them.  I seem to recall that when his playing
days in Boston came to an end, his #1 priority was to get back to Minnesota as
quickly as possible.  His intention was to work for a team there.

Jonathan