High Above the Parquet Floor--er, Tray Table

On Jan 31, I'll be doing the first live Beagle Broadcast of the
Celtics/Grizzlies game.  The game starts at 2pm Eastern Time, but I'll be
online in the Celtics Stuff Chatroom at 1:30pm.  I've been a little under
the weather, so I'm behind in the reviews, but I haven't
forgotten.  :>)  And I was sick before watching the Celtics massacre the
game of Basketball this past week.  Let's all hope the end 2002 with a
decisive win.

If you're the sort of fan who didn't care for the way Johnny Most did the
games, you should probably practice rolling your eyes heavenward and
muttering, "Beagles!"  I'm notoriously partisan.  It's probably a good
thing it's not the Lakers.  :>)))  But I do promise to be as factual as
possible.  Just don't be surprised if I see assault and battery at the
other end of the court every once in a while.  :>))))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Celtics
Beagle <http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>website