Re: flu/ doc/ baker

<I'm going to permit myself to cry publicly over spilled milk this time...
Can you imagine this team with Jefferson and Tony Parker? I get misty just
thinking about it...>

I think you have 100% agreement from everyone on the Parker or even Tinsley
instead of Forte. No one understands that one. However, Jefferson or any 2-5
wouldn't be any better than JJ or Kedrick unless they are had NBA three point
skills coming in. Think about it. They wouldn't be playing just like the
former.

I look around and think who we might trade for. You instantly throw out any
under developed players because Obie wouldn't play them. Then they have to
have 3 point range which narrows it down even further. That's why although I
like Stomile and he's available, I know he wouldn't fit in here because of
the previous reasons.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Josh and Mark Berry. The 3 no.1s (last year's
no. 1 and likely this year's 2 no. 1s) are just trading cards to get veteran
players, not that I don't like it. So stop beating yourself and Wallace up.
They are doing it right to plan. (That's the hardball question to verify,
Josh.) Obie's not in the development business (like Riley wasn't), he's in
the win now business...

Case in point--J. O'Neil....Let's trade Kedrick to Portland, who have had a
history of developing athletic players, and then trade back from him in a
couple of years....Or maybe trade Kedrick for Chauncey. The circle would be
complete.....

DJessen33