Re: flu/ doc/ baker

Good points, Mark.  I guess I would agree on all of
them, except Baker.  There doesn't seem to be anything
wrong with him physically, at least nothing that a lot
of leg work in the weight room wouldn't cure.  If you
see him in person, his legs don't look strong at all.
As for Kedrick, it doesn't matter where he goes, he
has to get touches and time.  Especially a guy like
him, with so little basketball experience.  I hate to
give Ray credit, but we really would have been so much
better off had we drafted Richard Jefferson.  O well.
Spilled milk.

Josh

p.s. I get very little from Wallace that doesn't go
into the site.  But I'm open to good questions to pass
along, so long as they aren't of the frustrated, "what
do you have to say for yourself now?" variety.

likewise....
http://mailplus.yahoo.com