Re: Code Blue! Celts lose!

< What I find really interesting is that people use the less-than-
spectacular play as evidence to support their own agendas as to
What The Team Needs (tm). > - Bird

Every Celt follower, Homer or Whiner, knows what our warts are
(lack of inside presence, point guard, rebounding, offensive plan,
a weak bench, too many duties put upon AW and PP, poor drafting,
poor FA signings, etc., etc.).  These are the blatant ongoing
weaknesses that are now coming back to haunt us.

I do not understand why you would so self-consciously and
smugly refer to said truthful observances as an agenda.
I guess if your cup is half full it is not an agenda?

Eggy