Re:Jersey has our number

>I have defended the Cs lately in general from some of the whiners. Don't
>think that means I agree with all of the moves that Wallace has made or do I

>>necessairly approve of all of what Obie is trying to do. However, I can see
>>trend developing and concern now would no longer be considered knee-jerk
>>emotionalism.

  So, let me get this straight.  When other people have complained in the
past about Wallace or O'Brien they are simply being knee-jerk, emotionally
unstable whiners.  But now that you have questions about some of the same
things, it is only out of concern for a trend you are just now seeing, so
it's perfectly ok to be critical?

I find that pretty egotistical.

TAM