Good points, Pete....

DJessen33

<< Kenny is just not a OB kinda player. Look at the guys he brings in:
 Bremer : strong quick athletic..good defender and can hit the three.
 Shammond: Very strong quick athletic ..can defend and can hit threes.

 I seriously doubt we will every see Kenny or true point guard on this team.
 I don't think OB likes that kind of player unless they are all around
 superior...
 like a GP who can hit threes and play defense while doing all that other
 kinda point guard stuff..

 I think OB thinks of himself as an underdog..and he likes those kinda
 players..
 A guy will get down and dirty and play hard defense. A showboat like Kenny
 doesn't really tickle his fancy.

 I am not sure why he is so down on Kedrick though....He seems like an OB
 kinda player.