Well certainly some comparison could be made to K. Brown and a number 10
pick we have who is leading the team in points.  If the comparison is to be
made to other players in "that draft class" he still doesn't measure up very
well to our number 10 and many picked after 11. (When Diop was drafted ahead
of us I was hoping for Murphy.) As far as being patient, what is the choice?
He may be a nice kid and maybe Forte was a worse influence on him then
imagined but he really doesn't look like he should be in the NBA as of yet.
He can jump through the roof but so far that's all he's shown.

<Jim

Tammo wrote (during an otherwise perfectly justified criticism of Chris
Wallace):

<<But if [Kedrick] had any chance on being a great player or even a
very good player he'd be seeing more than 6 minutes a game right now.>>

I think that's a bit of a rush to judgment.  KB is still very young and
he's been set back by two severe ankle sprains.  Let's see what he brings
after he gets healthy and back into a practice routine.