Tammo wrote (during an otherwise perfectly justified criticism of Chris
Wallace):

<<But if [Kedrick] had any chance on being a great player or even a
very good player he'd be seeing more than 6 minutes a game right now.>>

I think that's a bit of a rush to judgment.  KB is still very young and
he's been set back by two severe ankle sprains.  Let's see what he brings
after he gets healthy and back into a practice routine.

<<O'Brien wouldn't be playing a backcourt of Delk and Shammond Williams on
the court together at ANY time, making it necessary for one or the other
to try to defend players half a foot taller.>>

Don't know if you watched the Cleveland game the other night.  Although
Delk had an utterly horrible shooting night, he did a tremendous job
defending Ricky Davis (probably the hottest player in the NBA over the
last week or two).  I wasn't and am still not a huge fan of the Munchkin
backcourt, but I was impressed by Tony D's defense that night.

I just pray the deal closes soon and that the new owners loosen the purse
strings.

Michael Gooen
http://mailplus.yahoo.com