Re: Tell Santa to bring us a win

In a message dated 02-12-23 11:11:33 EST, Celtic4Hire@AOL.com writes:

<<  As negative as some have been on Wallace, I just want to remind you that
we
 are in first place in the Atlantic and within 1 game of being first in the
 East. I just wonder how good we would have been now if we had replaced
 Wallace with whomever or did some of the things you think he should have .-
DJessen >>

The C's also sport the second best road percentage in the league. And that's
with Pierce mired in the worst shooting slump of his career, no contribution
from Kedrick, and a minimal contribution from Baker in his limited minutes.
Some folks just love to bitch, DJ and aren't happy unless they are bitching
about something.