Dan,

There's no question we go to the playoffs if we stay
healthy. Surely we can find a consistent 10 minutes a
game for Kedrick to see what we have in him. we'll
need all the depth we can get in the playoffs.

steve

Steve, how many games could we afford to lose teaching
Kedrick what he
should already know by now??? 3-4-10?? Your assuming a
lot thinking
we're
going to the playoffs. Odds are against the Celts
Pierce and Walker
holding
together at this pace of minutes.

DanF