Re: Clueless?

Where did you hear this? This is the first time time I had heard this. There
is some method to your madness. This would give the young, exciting, player
with potential they are looking for and gives us a player who on paper could
match Battie's game as a backup. This trade doesn't work money-wise (600k vs
1600k), plus I think Kedrick is way too much to give up for Woods. Is this
one of the silly Ray trade proposals? Are you sure it wasn't Sundog (660k)
plus no.1s for Woods?

<< I bet that OB is under order to showcase him for the upcoming Brown for
Loren
 Woods and 2003 first rd pick trade. Bleh. Granted thats just a rumour..
 But the last "rumor" I heard was pretty true...the Vin Baker travesty.