Just a note to say that i appreciate the game recaps,
as well as mark berry's always insightful analysis of
the team and the nba in general.

a couple minor notes:
 nice to see waltah doing well this year in ways that
don't always show up on the scoreboard. he's a great
utility player.
 would love to see kedrick get some playing time,
even if it costs us games. we will need the depth in
the playoffs.
 heard riley call walker possibly the best point
forward ever in the nba. better than bird? i've grown
to appreciate walker, but not that much.
 when battie gives us a double-double, we can compete
with anyone.
 sounds like baker is cooked. i hope not. still, he's
taking his sweet time rounding into shape. i still
think he can be a factor, albeit an overpaid, limited
one.

go celts.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com