RE: Bremer makes his move

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree. I think he's doing terribly. The
Baker trade on the heels of the 2001 draft debacle simply crippled this team
for the next four years. They have no flexibility. The core of players that
have been here have matured and Obie is doing a great job, but all of it is
with no help from Wallace. Unfortunately, I think it will show again late in
the playoffs, when Pierce and Walker once again are running on fumes.