Re: Bremer makes his move

<He's just a rookie, and he
could improve, but he has a loooong way to go to be a David Wesley, or even
an Eric Strickland-the guy I've seen him most compared to in the past.>

 Mark,
My comparison was not a latter day Wesley comparison. When I was comparing
Wesley to Bremer, it was how Wesley was a nobody who made the team by working
hard on the defensive end, who wasn't flashy. I see all those same things in
Bremer. I am certainly not a big believer in JR. I have hopes that he can
overachieve like Wesley did. My biggest point is that Obie didn't go back to
Shammond to finish the game nor should he have. JR's defense and energy had
helped the Celts get back into the game. Shammond had been reluctant to shoot
an open ten-footer. You can't have a guy out there who won't shoot an open
ten-footer, those are too hard to develop to waste them. The big key is if
Obie goes back to JR after Delk comes back for a little time. It will show
that the tide is turning...

<The problem with trading Kedrick and the two draft picks is you're not
likely to get much in return.>

I think your negativity has got the best of you here. There isn't anything
any different in Kedrick now than he was a 1.5 years ago other than he is a
little older and he understands the NBA life. He stills has the NBA body, the
great athletic ability. He is just raw. He needs to be on a team that will
play him in long stretches, like the Heat or Bulls so he can develop. Like
just about everyone else that plays with Walker or PP, you aren't going to
see the ball unless you are getting a three point attempt. That isn't the way
Kedrick can be developed, nor was it the way JJ could develop. My point is
that if you are a duck, don't try and be a goose. Our style of play won't
develop rookies, so let's trade them and get some other people who can help.
This isn't my philosophy but Obie isn't going anywhere so things aren't going
to change. Point guard and maybe a veteran scorer seems to be the position.

DJessen33