New Celts owners bringing additional partner on board; Bird hint?

This might have already gone out, since I get the
digest ... but since I haven't seen this pop up in the
discussion, here it is:

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/1212/1476040.html

Precis: Grosbeck & Co. bringing on somebody else to
have a major stake in deal and say they expect to name
more investors next week. The ESPN story then goes on
to note that next week the NBA starts interviewing the
Bird group re Charlotte. Clear implication - though I
don't know that this is Grosbeck's implication - if
that if Bird loses in Charlotte, he could still be
brought aboard with new Celts owners.

One thing for sure: somebody on this list said the
other day that they didn't think Grosbeck would agree
to bring on Bird because he wouldn't want to dilute
his stake. Clearly, Grosbeck isn't worried about
dilution.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com