Re: Thug wanted

>From: "James A. Hill"
>  I do not think that it was a "head hunting" type of hit.  An overly
>aggressive attempt to block the shot, yes.  A dangerous play by a
>just-out-of-high school man-child, absolutely.

>A hard foul?  Even my dogs could see that.  (Not referring to you guys,
>Snoop and Lappy)

>But it did not look like a purposeful cheap shot that was intended to hurt
>someone, to me.

** I agree James.  It was a hard foul, but not a foul with intent to hurt.

>The Suns coach stated that he may have gotten in a fight if it was his
>player that was hit.  I'll bet Stoudamire will be sat down and talked
>>strongly to about his poor judgment by his coach.

** That's nice thought but since Johnson is quoted in the Phoenix papers as
saying he didn't think it was a foul and Stoudamire is quoted as saying there
was no contact and in effect it was all Pierce's own fault, I don't think
that's going to happen.
Apparently your dogs have better eyesight than at least four people on the
court and one at court side.