Re: Copy of letter to Commissioner Stern

Here's my letter:

Subj:   Total Farce!
Date:   12/11/2002 10:28:24 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:Georgek27";>Georgek27</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:dstern@nba.com";>dstern@nba.com</A>

Dear sir:

I really urge you and whatever committee that oversees referees to review the
tape of tonight's game between Phoenix and Boston. Granted I am a Celtics fan
so I am biased but the officiating wasn't just bad it was ridiculous!   I've
been annoyed by refs in the past but that is only natural. Tonight was
different. It looked like the fix was in.
The referees in the game were Sean Corbin, Ken Maurer, and Scott Wall but I
guess you know that. To his credit Coach O'Brien refused to blast the refs
after the game since he'd only end up with more fines but I don't have any
such fears. You can't fine me for criticizing the refs but I hope that you
will at least listen and investigate my claim. I'd be shocked if you do not
get more emails or calls.

George Kerney

PS - For your information I attend a dozen or more NBA games per season,
subscribe to NBA League Pass, and buy NBA apparel.