Re: Heroes are made in the playoffs

It took KA all of that to contribute.  While I'd prefer Baker was giving us
15/10 now, it's not like he was as bad as Delk was last year and that has
turned out better then I ever considered probable.

It's another year or two and a player or two before the finals, IMO.  Our
previous Championship teams had 12 guys who could play on most any team in
the league at the time.  We're still short on that account.  That's why
blowing the "3" draft was so damaging.

<< I would say give him through the playoffs this year and maybe even
next year.  >>  - Celtic4Hire on Baker