Re: ? on Walker

I'm not really all that upset over last nights game. Philly was well rested and at home. The C's were at the end of a long road trip. Even with that, the C's basically controlled the game. This was a game that Philly stole; they didn't win it. If I'm the Celts, I actually feel pretty good about where I am right now. If I'm Philly, I'm worried that I was manhandled in the game in Boston, and needed some late heroics to pull off a home win. I think the C's were content to try and let D Coleman beat them. I think that is the guy they chose to cheat off of. Not a bad choice when he is only averaging 6 points a game thus far. He just happened to have his best game of the year by far. Snow hit a few circus shots down the stretch too.

I doubt i'm the only one that feels this way. Philly has had our number for a lot of years. It feels like the tide is turning a bit.

From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>, <celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: Re: ? on Walker
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 07:56:19 -0500

This is a game where a point guard would have clearly helped especially the
last 5 minutes of the game. The team has no qualified court leadership. A 2
guard nor a power forward can't do it. It is a 5 minute game and Philly took
over. Great effort by the Celts though. We're so close, yet so far.

DanF