(no subject)

I thought that the C's had sucked against the Hornets (although they won),
worked hard but still played stupid against the Raptors and were playing the
same stupid way against Magic in the first half. I told my son in disgust
that they were going to lose this game and this game would tell me if the Cs
were medicore if they lost or for real if they won. They proceeded to play
excellent in the second half, win and I had my answer!...

DJessen33