Re: how baker will fit in

Sounds like you have a personal problem.  Stalk her off list please or
better yet, not at all.  (Maybe grow up?)

Pierce's season speaks for itself.

> I only care that he works as hard as Wallace if he's going to get so
>much press.

Wallace can't carry Pierce's jock.  It's one thing to be recognised for
trying hard, it's another to be recognised for actual skill level.

Which one do you think will make the HOF?

If there was a real NBA center willing to play Wallace wouldn't be around to
even carry the bags.  Be real.

<Jim