David Wesley

David Wesley would be an ideal choice for becoming the
lead gaurd for the Celtics.  He has been moved to the
2 with the Hornets, who recently made a long term max
deal with Baron Davis.  Could we somehow put a deal
together to get Wesley, and broker Goerge Lynch to
Washington.  The Wiz would have to send Rip Hamilton
to N.O. and the C's could use a combination of EWill
and Kedrick Brown (a Louisiana native) along with one
of next years picks.  I tried to make something work
on RealGM, but the 3 way trades are too challenging
for me to get them accepted.  Any ideas?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com