Formidable front line

There's a lot of time spent commenting about what we don't have (Rodney
Rogers, a top point guard, etc.), but what about what the Cs do have? I
believe that the front line of Walker, Battie and Baker will be very
difficult to defend. I assume that Baker will play center, Battie will be a
power forward, which I believe he's better suited for, and Walker will
probably move to the small forward. How many centers in the East will be
able to deal with Baker? Ditto for Battie and any PF trying to guard him.
This may sound strange, but I believe that if Walker moves to the small
forward position, he'll probably utilize more of his inside game, as he'll
post up opposing small forwards (imagine someone like Spreewell or Grant
Hill trying to stop him down low).

-David