Re: Hardaway/Strickland; Cheap Gaston

From: CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/16/02 12:52:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

> This would be great, but Bremer's contract is guaranteed, isn't it?

That's the pivotal question. I was under the impression it was guaranteed
only through training camp and he still had to make the final roster. I'd
sure like to know.
I *thought* it was a guaranteed contract throughout the year, but a check of the news story at celtics.com shows that details of the contract weren'
t announced. The possibility of your suggestion above gives me hope, though. As long as another point is acquired, Bremer would probably be the odd man out. To upgrade Bremer to Strick and then to grab a decent point would be great.

Does anyone know the details of Bremer's contract?

Bird