Re: Hardaway/Strickland; Cheap Gaston

In a message dated 8/16/02 1:46:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

> I guess I'd be pretty surprised to see more than 12 players on the roster
> for the C's.  Adding one of the two guys you mentioned and a point would
> be outstanding, but I think Walter McCarty was our "free agent" big man
> signing, and Erick Strickland will be the "free agent" point signed.
>
> (Both of these guys would go in the top 20 in this year's draft, so it's
> like getting two more draft picks!)

Is it going to happen? I'd say at this point, only Gaston and Wallace know
for sure. I do think they need to carry at least 13 players to protect
against injuries of course butalso to make sure they can get in full 5 on 5
practices and allow one sub for each team.

You're last commentt makes me wonder if you aren't really Leo Papille. :-)

CeltsSteve