kind of a rant

Blood tests: Coleman DWI
August 13, 2002

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. -- Philadelphia 76ers forward
Derrick Coleman was legally drunk when he was stopped for
driving about 100 mph last month.

(...) Coleman averaged 15.1 points and 8.8 rebounds
during the regular season for the 76ers, and 12.8 points
and 9.2 rebounds in Philadelphia's first-round playoff
series loss to Boston.

Copyright 2002 Associated Press.

---

More bad news for our rivals. Locker room chemistry
matters, and for Boston, I say there is still good reason
to be upbeat. We've added a center who is already moving
out of his manstion to Boston for daily workouts at
Healthpoint. That's fantastic news. He's a good local guy
who will be a hit with fans if he's even 90% of what he
used to be for the next two years.

Just like it always does in this sport, team chemistry is
going to carry the day. Most of our rivals have key guys
who behave like punks or are wife beaters. The best
player on the Nets is freaking ridiculous...a guy who
scratches his ass and then blows kisses on his
freethrows. He's the tackiest, most ridiculous basketball
prima donna player out there with that bridge&tunnel-blow-
kisses-out-your-ass crap. He keeps his poor kid up past
midnight for photo ops.

Bring 'em on, seriously. Enough hand-wringing already.
We've been doing that all summer (with some
justification), but now I'm just trying to get pumped up
for a breakout year. We swept the Lakers, we swept the
Heat, and we'll deliver whupass on Jason again too. We
whupped that team six times last year and there's more
where that came from.

Because every team finds their level, and it so happens
that we're not the freaking generic, Exit 16W,
bridge&tunnel who cares? Nets. Not only is this the
Boston Celtics Basketball Organization of Red and Russell
and the Bird, but our two captains are bad asses who play
to win and are always ready to go.

They'll carry the team emotionally every night, and make
Baker, Kedrick, Delk etc. that much more comfortable and
dangerous throughout the season.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?