Re: rogers and hardaway

>On another front, Wallace confirmed to me that
>Tim Hardaway is one of the players the Celtics are
>looking at for the last spot.
>
> Josh

Thanks Josh! Did he elaborate any further? What were CW's
exact words/tone of voice in your view? Was he "dairy
queen" excited, or more lukewarm?

I didn't pay close attention to Timmy, but he played
quite well in a game I saw last year. I do think he'll
need to pass a physical before anyone signs him.

Before this latest news, I would never have imagined Tim
Hardaway wearing a Celtics uniform under any scenario. If
the knees check out, it doesn't seem like too bad a
gamble. I think the Celtics need veterans, provided they
are mature and can handle carrying water for
Antoine/Pierce. Very strange, nevertheless.

For me, I really think Delk will be better acclimated to
his role this season. And he can be our defensive point
guard with those long arms. He needs to get more locked
in and comfortable with his role this year. He was a
disappointment last year in my view.

***

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?