RE: Counterstrike: Counteracting The Weird NJ Menance

At 10:35 AM 8/14/2002 -0400, Berry, Mark  S wrote:
Come on, I know Ray gets under everyone's skin, but are we really going to
argue whether or not Mutombo is a premier defensive center? He gives you 11
rebounds and 3 blocks a game. He's 7-2. If he's not a premier defensive
center, then who is?
And I remember a lot of posters on
this list writing the Celtics off after they lost two games to Mutombo and
the Sixers in Philly.

Uh was i one of the above "lot of posters"??

There are plenty of things to pick at about Ray, but calling Mutombo a
premier defensive center isn't one of them.

Look Mark I don't think that Mutombo is a premier enter anymore. Once yes but now no. I posted a couple of lines that Dikembe didn't look like a premiere center in the Celtic/Sixer series so where was I arguing with Ray?? I would have posted the same response no matter who had made the same statement. I'm not that impressed with him is all. Am I allowed to do so. Sorry if I'm a little testy but I don't like being accused of arguing when i all I did was state my opinion. To be perfectly honest I responded to the statement THEN i saw it was from Ray so i would say that it had nothing to do with Ray "getting under my skin" Yes Ray has and will probably continue to irritate me when he is being a troll and I have and will continue to be capable of responding to him if he is just being a jackass but I really am baffled as to why you felt the need to chastise me for such an insignificant throwaway response. Anyway we have both awarded this subject WAY too
much time and effort. Just FYI I typically enjoy your posts as they are well researched and well thought out with good info so don't take it too much to heart that this one ticked me off a bit. Just my thoughts and YMMV. Later.Mike