(no subject)

Here's a funny one from a Hawks beat writer. They get a one-dimensonal,
criminally enhanced player in Robinson and they get a B plus and the call of
one of the best front lines east of the Mississippi. We get a guy who played
well against Duncan last year in the playoffs and we get the call of getting
a Mr. Softee and lambasted for not having a point guard. Yet the Hawks
haven't had a point guard since they traded away Mookie. Here is definitely a
article for the glass is half full if you are a Hawks fan...

http://hawks.realgm.com/showarticle.php?artid=206

DJessen33