Don't Miss a Golden Opportunity

I wholeheartedly endorse the go-for-broke approach.  If Milwaukee's in
fire-sale mode, trade EW and a first-rounder for Cassell.  Re-sign Rogers.

PG:  Cassell/Williams/Bremer
SG:  Pierce/Delk
SF:  Walker/Brown
PF:  Baker/Rogers
C:  Battie/Sundov

At that point, I no longer care who the 12th guy is.  McCarty?  Sure, why
not?  Especially with EW gone, it'll be nice to have that X-factor.

Pay the friggin' luxury tax, Gaston.  We don't even know that there's
going to be one.  Even if the tax costs the team $20,000,000, a trip to
the Finals -- or possibly even a championship -- will make up that
difference in ticket sales, merchandise sales and advertising.

The door is open.  Walk on through, gentlemen.

Michael Gooen
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com